After not winning anything at the cosplay pagent at GaymerX2 (bullshit) I undertook the task of putting my Garrett cosplay on my mannequin.
So HERE have some epic detail shots!
A glorious fuck-ton of perspective angle references (per request).
[From various sources.]
- Perspectives Tutorial by DerSketchie
- TUTO - male reference pose by the-evil-legacy
- tuto - women ref poses by the-evil-legacy
- Foreshortening Practice by Bambs79
- How to Draw Manga vol. IV - Dressing You Characters in Casual Wear
- HUMAN PROPORTION: SIMPLIFYING THE FIGURE USING GEOMETRIC FORM AND GESTURE by The Helpful Art Teacher
- Basic comic interpretation - different camera angle by diaemyung
- Foreshortening tips by scruffyronin
When people beep at me i become shocked and don’t know how to respond. Someone beeped yesterday… also every day
Also yes i know i should get a helmet
Just a small reminder that your value as a person is not dependent on
Popularity, especially online, is not a scale for you to judge yourself on. All you need to know is that you are valuable and that you are loved, even if you don’t feel it. If your message box remains empty for all your days on Tumblr, if the people who follow you drops to 0, if you never get a single note on any of your posts, just remember that you are still an amazing individual with a lot to offer.
Carry on and keep being awesome.
I absolutely love the end result.
i can’t believe i watched that
i thought this was going to take me on a spiritual journey and it did